Rosalie (QLD) – Burrito Bar, Virtual Smokin Burgers n’ RIbs (Partial Vendor Finance Available)
2/11 Nash St
Rosalie QLD 4064
Burrito Bar Rosalie
Passionate about food and interested in owning your own Mexican franchise? This is an exciting opportunity to partner with one of the fastest-growing franchise groups in the country with currently 44 franchises in operation.
Located in one of Brisbane’s trendiest and most affluent areas, the Rosalie restaurant is in a prime location to capitalise and thrive with a large dine-in area and standalone shopfront. The delivery territory consists of predominantly high-density living, meaning there are a large number of customers in the territory, most of whom have lots of money to spend.
Key Investment Highlights:
- 44 Operating Franchises
- Consistent sales and long-term presence with over a decade of trading in the current location.
- Current annualised earnings of approximately $123,000 to a working owner.
- Strategic, flexible, and localised approach to restaurant models, operations, and marketing, meaning that success can be achieved in a diverse range of markets and locations.
- Solid and experienced team already in place.
- Dedicated and professional ongoing support across all areas of the business from a team that knows how to get results.
- Located in the heart of Rosalie Village with a price Nash Street position.
- Full current financial statements available.
- Partial vendor finance available to reduce entry costs.
2/11 Nash St, Paddington QLD, 4064
$295,000 + SAV
New opportunities will be listed here when they become available only if they don’t already have a buyer. Therefore, if you are interested in a new restaurant, it is important that you don’t wait for them to be listed here as they seldom will be.